409 Constitution Ave.
Hellertown, PA 18055
- Requests may be made by calling 610-838-8381 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Please allow 48 hours for your request to be prepared.
- Be sure to include a phone number with your request!
- After your items are ready, a staff member will contact you.
- When you arrive at the library, please call 610-838-8381 to inform staff of you arrival.
- You may choose to have items delivered to you car or placed in the designated bin for you to retrieve.
- Curbside Pickup is available for current physical library card holders whose account is in good standing (Not expired, no fines in excess of $10 total for individuals or families, all previously checked out materials must be returned, etc). If you are uncertain if your account is in good standing, please call 610-838-8381 and speak to a librarian.
- Curbside Pickup is limited to 15 items per card number or family with one request per day.
- All items should be returned in the drop off bins.